The most recent version of World Of Warcraft released on November 30th brings with it a large host of improvements and fixes. Here are the patch notes in full so you can see what to expect when your next adventure begins!
The “new world patch notes today” is a blog post from November 30. The blog post includes the latest news and updates for the game, including the new update 1.1.1 which was released on November 30th.
The New World Update 1.1.1 fix is coming, and it will be available this evening. The November Update will mostly provide bug fixes, as well as minor adjustments to Jewelcrafting, the Void Gauntlet, and Motes. Amazon Games expresses their gratitude to all gamers for their patience and forum reports. Below is a complete list of the Patch notes for the New World Update 1.1.1.
A revamp of gathering motes, free Horticulturist armor, re-enabled trading, moving and salvage of housing objects, minor Jewelcrafting issue fixes impacting trade skill XP, and the beginning foundation for server mergers are among the significant improvements in this release. Amazon Games has improved War performance as they take the first steps to allow server merging. A few of issues with the Void Gauntlet are also being worked on.
On November 30, at 11 p.m. PT (7 a.m. UTC), New World Update 1.1.1 will be released.
New World Update 1.1.1 patch notes
Elemental Enemies’ Motes:
- A bug that caused a huge quantity of motes to drop from elemental foes has been fixed.
- To account for the quantity of elemental creatures in the environment and the regularity with which they respawn, we eliminated elemental motes as a reward for harvesting them and lowered the number of other resources obtained from them. The initial goal of these animals was to make them difficult and rare encounters in the wild. We employed them in such a manner that they became less hazardous and more common, resulting in an imbalance in the quantity of resources they supplied as compared to fundamental sources like elemental plants and stones.
Horticulture Equipment Is Missing
We inadvertently regarded all levels of the in-game Horticulture harvesting gear as future content in our most recent release, and they were accidentally deleted from the game. We apologise for the problem that led you to lose certain goods that you had acquired legitimately. After this update, if you’ve lost a piece of Harvester Armor, you should have an additional Rewards Chest in your Inventory.
These prize boxes include a complete set of Horticulturist armor, offered at the highest Tier you have personally obtained for any item of the Harvester set in the past. They’ll also roll at the highest possible Gear Score for that tier, and they’ll be usable at any level to guarantee you can equip them. These things are designated as Bind on Equip, just like any other Harvester armor piece you’d find. When you open the chest, you’ll find five things inside:
- Hat for a Harvester
- Shirt for the Harvester
- Gloves for Harvesters
- Pants for Harvesters
- Harvester Footwear
- Trading, transferring, and rescuing of furniture/housing goods has been re-enabled.
- There was an issue where Jewel crafting recipes didn’t provide enough trade skill XP.
- When a player hits a new tier of crafting bases per skill, we recently reduced the amount of trade skill XP offered by lower-tiered products. When a player acquires Steel recipes, for example, they earn less from manufacturing iron recipes. This was done to stress the need of making higher-tiered things as you advance through trade skills and the value of higher-tiered resources increases. This update is intended to encourage players to make higher-tiered products as they advance through the levels of each trade skill. Prior to this modification, we discovered that players were wasting too much time creating low-tier goods rather than honing their talents and crafting things that they could utilize at their current level.
- Players were no longer able to fill Buy Orders from local Storage Sheds due to a bug.
- The technical foundation for server mergers has been laid.
- Enhancements to military performance
Bug fixes in general
- Oblivion does not go on cooldown if the player switches weapons during the skill startup. Void Gauntlet – Fix to Oblivion not going on cooldown if the player switches weapons during the skill startup.
- Oblivion’s Void Gauntlet – Fix to consumable status effects being cleansed
- Fixed an issue where higher-tier crafts were not receiving the proper amount of XP from Jewelcrafting.
- A bug that prevented players from getting the Lumberjack accomplishment has been fixed.
Check visit our New World area for more relevant information.
Watch This Video-
The “new world patch notes 1.0 6” is a blog post by Blizzard Entertainment, which gives an overview of the content that has been released in the November 30 update for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
- new world patch notes 9/30
- new world patch notes 1.0 3
- new world update roadmap
- new world patch notes 1.0 4
- new world patch notes reddit