126.96.36.199 → 188.8.131.52 changes – War Thunder Games Guide
I’m sure you already know what 184.108.40.206 is and how it changed the game, but if not I’ll explain what happened: On October 9th, War Thunder released a new update (2.11) which did several changes to their currency and account system for all players of the game; this meant that some rare tanks could no longer be purchased with real money while gold became more valuable than ever before
The “war thunder direct hit release date” is a change to the War Thunder game client. The new update was released on October 27th, 2017.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/qvvlr2/211071 211072 changes/
Changes from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168:
- Hunter FGA, F-86F-35, F-5 (KPAF), J 29D – concealed, F-86F-35, F-86F-35, F-86F-35, F-86F-35, F-86F-35
- The following challenge descriptions have been updated:
- Using an aerial bomb weighing no more than 120 kg, destroy num num=player vehicle/player vehicles. Using an airborne bomb weighing less than 120 kg, destroy num num=player vehicle/player vehicles.
- Complete 30 fights for each vehicle type: aircraft, ground vehicles, and fleets. Complete 30 engagements with each vehicle type: aircraft, ground vehicles, and fleets.
- Destroy seven player vehicles on each ground vehicle type: tank, tank destroyer, and SPAA. Using each kind of ground vehicle, destroy 7 player vehicles: SPAA, Tank, Tank Destroyer
- On console, you may now exchange the Ground Breaking trophy.
- Authentic new decals:
- Teams with no members are no longer permitted.
- Airfields have been relocated, AAAs have been relocated, and convoys have been rerouted.
- – AI aircraft modifications of 9.7+:
- Line of Maginot:
- Jaguar A, F-100D, Étendard IV M, Super Mystère B2 — Team 1 attackers and bombers
- Scouts from Team 1 – Mirage III C and Étendard IV M
- Defenders for Team 1 – Mirage III C Super Mystère B2
- Attackers, bombers, Team 2 – F-104G Sabre Mk. 5, F-86K
- Scouts from Team 2 – F-104G Sabre Mk. 5
- F-104G, F-86K, F-104G, F-104G, F-104G, F-104G, F-104G, F-104G, F
- Jaguar GR. 1, Lightning F. 6, Buccaneer S. 2, Scimitar F. 1 are the attackers in Team 1.
- Jaguar GR. 1, Lightning F. 6, Harrier GR. 3, Scimitar F. 1 – Team 1 bombers
- Scouts from Team 1 – Lightning F. 6 Harrier GR. 3
- Lightning F. 6 and Hunter F. 1 are the defenders for Team 1.
- Attackers and bombers from Team 2 — F-104S G.91 YS, F-86K
- Scouts from Team 2 – F-104S G.91 YS
- Defenders for Team 2 – F-104S Sabre Mk. 4
- Airfields, spawning, bomb targets, and convoys have all been relocated in Spain.
- Su-7B, MiG-21F-13, Yak-38M, MiG-17 — Team 1 attackers and bombers
- Scouts from Team 1 – Su-7B IL-28Sh
- Defenders for Team 1 — MiG-21F-13 and MiG-17
- F-104J, F-86F-40, F-86F-30, F-104J, F-104J, F-104J, F-104J, F-104J, F-104J, F-104J, F
- T-2, F-104J, F-86F-40, F-86F-30, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2, T-2,
- Scouts from Team 2 – F-1 T-2
- Defenders on Team 2 – F-1 F-86F-40
- 1946 in Zhengzhou:
- J-7II, F-104A, F-100A, J-7II, F-104A, F-100A, J-7II, J-7II, J-7II, J-7II
- J-7II, F-104A, IL-28, F-100A — Team 1 bombers
- Scouts from Team 1 – F-104A IL-28
- J-7II F-100A J-7II F-100A J-7II F-100A J-7II F-100A J-7II F-100A J
- F-104C, F-104A, A-4B, F-86F-2 are the attackers for Team 2.
- Bombers from Team 2: F-104C, B-57B, and F-86F-2
- Scouts from Team 2 – F-4C F-86F-2
- F-104A F-86F-2 F-104A F-86F-2 F-104A F-86F-2 F-104A F-86F-2 F-104A F-86
- Line of Maginot:
The version shown in the launcher / client is often wrong, since it ignores “hidden” updates that are downloaded in the background.
22.214.171.124 is the current development version.
126.96.36.199 is the current live version.
Original source: link
Changes in 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/qq6h6u/211048 211050 changes/ Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/qq6h6u/211048 211050 changes/ Changes from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168: – 9.7+ Afghanistan, Bulge, City, Denmark, Dover, Khalkin-Gol, Korsun, Kursk, Port Moresby, Ruhr, Smolensk, Stalingrad, Stalingrad winter, Tunisia, Vietnam Changes to AI aircraft: Afghanistan and Vietnam are two of the most dangerous countries in the world Team 1 attackers, bombers – Su-7B, MiG-21F-13, Yak-38M, MiG-17; Team 1 “lookups” – Su-7B, IL-28Sh; Team 2 attackers – F-104C, F-104A; Team 2 “lookups” – Su-7B, IL-28Sh; Team 2 “lookups” – Su-7B, IL-28Sh; Team 2 “lookups” – Su-7
Changes from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/qv5aix/211068 211069 changes/ Minimal Shadow Quality is a new setting text. Vehicles have been renamed: Early A-4E Skyhawk Early A-4E Skyhawk T18B-1 T18B T18B-2 T18B (57) SPG-70 radar (Sparviero (P 420), Freccia (P 493), Saetta (P 494)): renamed MR-123 radar. It’s no longer able to monitor naval targets. The G.91 R/3 – the…
Changes between 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 (release)
22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 modifications (release): https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/qh55vc/210031 21109 changes part 2/ The remainder of the wagers, orders, and backups that were about to expire were removed. The boat lesson has been updated to reflect the new targeting method. New choice text: After firing, aim lock is automatically enabled. The vehicle has been redesignated J28B A28B. Icons for TV and NVD containers have been added. …
For the game War Thunder, post “188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 modifications.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
The “war thunder red skies” is a change that was released in the 220.127.116.11 update for the War Thunder games guide. The update to the game included changes to aircrafts and maps, as well as new vehicles and weapons.
- war thunder next major update
- war thunder next major update 2021
- war thunder br changes
- war thunder wiki
- war thunder update groundbreaking